DISCOVER NONTOXIC, HIGH QUALITY, PASSIONATELY MADE PRODUCTS FOR EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE
This shop page is a powerhouse of products that meet my above standards and where you can find them. This list of products and companies are a result of many hours of searching and trial and error. I hope it is as helpful to you as it would have been to me during all my searching. For a more detailed explaination of why I recommend these products and companies please visit the blog section of Blossoming Existence.
This page contains affiliate links in which I earn commission from sales generated from these links. Rest assured that it comes at no further cost to you. Thank you!
SHOP HOMESTEADING HELP
WHETHER FOR EGGS OR MEAT, LOOK TO JUSTIN RHODES FOR ANSWERS.
SIGN UP TO TRY THE FREE VIDEO COURSE FROM ABUNDANT PERMACULTURE HERE, AND THEN SEARCH FOR THE DVDS,
OR FOLLOW THESE LINK TO BUY THE DVDS RIGHT AWAY
COMPLETE EDITION, OR PREMIUM EDITION
SHOP BAREFOOT SHOES AND ACCESSORIES
Earth Runners Sandals
– barefoot Sandals for both adults and children
– custom if needed ( the custom are unfortunately only available during the winter months- which includes children’s sandals- I’m hoping this will get resolved before next sandal season, pre-sized for adults are available year round)
– unisex, simple, functional, meets barefoot shoe protocol, so comfy, our favorite!
– read review here
– use to make mayonaisse and salad dressings
– use to make warm broth lattes
– My favorite enamel coated pots and pans.
– My experience and conclusion is that the lid design helps cook food faster as it doesn’t let out a lot of the hot air that many other lid designs can(again this is my conclusion, Kate Spade doesn’t claim this).
There are a few different online shopping sites for getting dry goods. One Stop Paleo Shop is great because all its products are considered paleo. However, I still advice that you read labels. On occasion there are some things I prefer to stay away from that aren’t considered not Paleo. I also have a sensitive tummy in regards to things like onion and garlic powder, so be sure if you have sensitivities watch out for those as well.
I wish that each of these places carried every dry grocery I was after, but they don’t- and if they do, it’s almost always that one thing I really really need that’s out of stock. Of course, this is after I’ve loaded up a huge cart, and definitely don’t want to waste the time reordering on another site just because they didn’t have one item.
I will try to put together the best list I can of what I buy and what’s available from each of these online grocery sites.
These sites have their differences, like Thrive Market you may order once without a membership, but then you must purchase one to make a second order. I recommend browsing how much they have to offer your inparticular food needs to calculate how much you may or may not save. Some sites also work better than others in terms of their mobile functionality.
Share this Page